Enjoy six days kayaking among the magnificent islands of central Adriatic, by feeling the unique seducing spirit of Brac, Hvar and Pakleni islands. We are sure you will not want to miss the regional and historical centre of Split, the city developed around the 1,700 year old palace of the Roman emperor Diocletian. Paddling from island to island will let you experience the area in its full beauty and natural richness. You will acknowledge the traditional way of living, get familiar with the picturesque landscape of vineyards, pine woods and lavender fields as well as architecture of old Dalmatian villages and towns. At the same time you will be tasting internationally known local wines, olive oil or food specialties. Kayaking in the crystal clear sea will be combined with swimming and sunbathing in unforgetable bays and beaches with impressive sunsets observed from a local restaurant where you will not only rest, but keep breathing the Mediterranean. Start the trip with us from Supetar at the island of Brač and be ready for an experience you will be delighted to tell your friends about.
- 6 days of kayaking, beautiful islands and secluded beaches – 5 nights in private accommodation with breakfast and dinner – traditional domestic food – transfers, equipment and insurance included
Locations included: City of Split, Supetar – Island of Brač, Milna – Island of Brač, Stari Grad – Island of Hvar, Pakleni islands, Hvar Town – Island of Hvar, Zavala – Island of Hvar
- Upon your arrival to Split you will meet your guide and discuss tour details. We will tell you everything you need to know about the route, give you safety warnings, check all the equipment and give you suggestions on how to seize every day of your tour.
- Day 1 (A – 1 – B on the map): SPLIT – Supetar (ferry – 1h drive); Supetar – Sutivan – MILNA (21 km of kayaking)
- Good morning! We hope you slept well and are ready to start your adventure! Pack only necessary things and leave the rest of your belongings in our storage. It will be waiting for you in Hvar Town. Today we are taking you to the ferry for Supetar on Brač island – the first island you will be visiting. There you will take the kayaks from the ferry and start your adventure by paddling towards Sutivan and Milna. Take a well deserved rest on your first night. Dinner and accommodation included.
- Day 2 (B – 2 – 3 – 4 – C on the map): MILNA – Smrka cove – Blaca – Kabal peninsula – STARI GRAD (34 km of kayaking)
- On your second day you are paddling towards small desolate cove called Smrka. The cove is currently being used by local fishermen for storing and preparing fish and as a refuge for their ships. There’s also a sunken ship in the cave! When you are done exploring, head towards Blaca valley and explore old hermits residence. You can take rest on Kabal peninsula in one of many deserted bays. Proceed towards Stari Grad and charge your batteries overnight. Breakfast, dinner and accommodation included.
- *Day 2 has an option: If you think 34 km is quite a big bite, you can make a shortcut in Milna. We will transfer you to Osibova bay (number 1 on the map) and you will continue towards Stari Grad. This will make your journey 8 km shorter.
- Day 3 (C – 5 – D on the map): STARI GRAD – Vira bay – HVAR TOWN (29 km of kayaking)
- Well rested, you are now on your way to Hvar Town. On your way stop and relax at Vira bay. This is your first night in Hvar Town. Discover Hvar nightlife or enjoy beautiful evenings while mingling with the locals. Breakfast, dinner and accommodation included.
- *Day 3 has an option: If you didn’t take an option yesterday or you feel tired, You can take an option here, too. We can take you from Vira to Hvar Town with a van. This will make your kayaking day 11km shorter.
- Day 4 (D on the map): HVAR TOWN – all around Pakleni islands (19km of kayaking)
- Old latin proverb says: Rose is the smell of your heart, and lavender is the smell of your soul. Use this morning to smell and taste Hvar, explore its history and people. After you have indulged your senses, you are now ready to explore more. You are heading to admire Paklinski islands. A group of 11 islands and reefs in front of the port of Hvar spreads along 11 kilometers and creates a natural shelter. The name comes from “pitch.” i.e. Pine resin, which was used for boat coating. The largest island is St. Clement, which contains Illyric ruins and remains of Roman houses. Breakfast, dinner and accommodation included.
- Day 5 (D to E on the map): HVAR TOWN – Milna – Zaraće – Sveta Nedjelja – ZAVALA (24 km of kayaking)
- A st the end of the tour approaches, you are going further southeast. Sveta Nedilja is located on the south side of the island, and administratively belongs to the town of Hvar. It is located under the island’s highest peak – St. Nicholas (628m). There is an impressive beach under the village. Today you will be heading towards Zavala where you can take a really deserved rest on one of many beaches. Breakfast, dinner and accommodation included.
- Day 6: (backwards E to D): ZAVALA – Hvar Town – SPLIT (approx. 45min from Zavala to Hvar and 1h with a speedboat from Hvar to Split)
- You made it! We are sure you had a great time and will be leaving full of great impressions! Enjoy your last day on Hvar island! Drink coffee, have breakfast and say goodbye to your host. You will be transfered from Zavala to Hvar Town and from there take speedboat to Split. This is the end of your tour.
- Group size: 5 to 12 people
- Availability: May, June, September, October
- Tour staff and support: Adventure Dalmatia Tour Leader (optional) and local support; 0-24 telephone assistance, free Croatian SIM card and mobile phone during the tour.
- Accommodation: Private accommodation – rooms.
- Food and drinks: 5 breakfasts and 5 dinners included. Supermarkets at Supetar, Milna, Stari Grad and Hvar Town.
- Transfers included: Ferry transfer from Split to Island of Brač.
- Transfer on the last day: Speedboat transfer on the last day from Hvar Town to Split.
- Transfers NOT included: Optional transfers on Day 2 and Day 3.
- Equipment: DAG kayaks – Miwok or Biwok, spray decks, paddles, life-jackets.
- Electric supply: 220V, 50HZ, two round-pin plugs.
- Other services: ATM, bank, post office and ambulance in Milna, Stari Grad and Hvar.
- Paddling distance: Approximately 127 km.
- Bad weather: In case of bad weather that could make it impossible to paddle, we keep the right to change the tour or use options on Day 2 and 3.
- Optional tours: Rafting or Canyoning on the Cetina river, departure from Split.
- Price: 660,00€ per person.