Dalmatia also has a huge inland territory that is as much as exotic and interesting as the seaside. Our biking tour in Cetina region will show you stone fields, villages and stone houses. A memorable experience for all true nature and sport lovers and a great opportunity to explore a world of sparkling waterfalls, mountain views and streams of Cetina river canyon running through a karst terrain.
- Distance between start position and finish: 30 km
- Biking equipment: Cube Aim 26 and 29 bicycle, a helmet
- Fitness level: A low level of fitness is required
- Previous experience: Not necessary
- Age: Minimum age is 8 years. For young children aged between 1 and 3 there are bicycle seats and helmets free of charge.
- Swimming: You can swim in Cetina River on places allowed by our guide
- What to bring: T-shirt, sport shoes, sunscreen, swimming suit (optional), water, snack, clothes to change after the tour and sunglasses.
- Food & Drink: There are few small restaurants with a great choice of food and drinks near the start/finish point of the tour.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad weather conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia staff must be adhered to.
- Availability: Every day during the whole year. You must book your place on the tour at least one day before trip by e-mail, message or in person so we can give you the exact meeting point and time of departure as well as the number of places available on each tour.
- Starts from: Split city center or Zadvarje village
- Biking tour departure times: Morning and afternoon, depending on the season
- Duration of the tour: 3 – 4h
- Duration of transfer from Split: 45min
- Price of activity: 30€ per person
- Transfer price: 15€
- The price includes: Equipment, insurance, guide assistance
- Payment: Cash or bank payment.
Meeting point - SPLIT
N 44.568856; E 16.123323
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
Meeting point - ZADVARJE village
HOW TO FIND ZADVARJE VILLAGE
By car from Split or Trogir: Exit Split and go north towards highway A1 – DUGOPOLJE entrance. Enter the highway and drive approx. 40km in the direction of MAKARSKA. Exit at SESTANOVAC and drive 2km south to the ZADVARJE village. Meet us at Split Adventure meeting point at INA gas station.
By car from Makarska: Exit Makarska and go north. Drive for 17km and when you come to the crossroad Dubci you will see on your right a yellow sign for Imotski/Zadvarje. Turn right and drive 8km to Zadvarje. Meet us at Split Adventure meeting point at INA gas station. 50km east of Split & 25km west from Makarska.
MEETING POINT IN ZADVARJE VILLAGE
At Split Adventure meeting point, INA gas station in the village. Zadvarje has one main street called Hrvatskih branitelja, the gas station is on it.
Pick up time in SPLIT:
At RIVA in front of the entrance to the substructure of the Diocletian's palace.
01.03. – 25.08. at 09 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10 AM
Pick up time in MAKARSKA:
At INA gas station – north exit
01.03. – 25.08. at 09.30 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10.30 AM
Other departure time and places upon agreement and availability.