Raising the adrenaline in a game where physical fitness and intelligence are equally important and which is irresistible for people eager for fun through sports. Shooting balls that leave a trace of paint provides simultaneous relaxation and oblivion from the daily stress. We organize paintball in an old abandoned village in Dalmatian inland 45min driving distance from Split city center. It can also be organized as a tournament on an artificial inflatable terrain for big groups or team building programs on a meadow by Cetina river.
- Paintball equipment: Paintball marker, mask and oversuit.
- Fitness Level: Not necessary.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 16 years.
- What to Bring: Footwear such as joggers, sportswear.
- Food and drinks: You can find two small shops in Zadvarje and two restaurants with domestic food and coffee. You can have the whole lunch for 8 to 14 euros.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice at their discretion depending on the weather. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be adhered to.
- Numbers on the day: Minimum of 8 and a Maximum of 100.
- Availability: Every day during the whole year. This trip runs if there are 8 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us number of people in your group. We will inform you about the dates available.
- Starts from: Village Zadvarje
- Paintball departure times: Between 10 and 11 AM (or as agreed for each group).
- Duration of the tour: 4 – 5 h
- Duration of the transfer: 45 min – one – way (50 km from Split), 30 min – one-way (25 km from Makarska)
- Activity price: 27€ per person.
- The price includes: Equipment, 100 balls, insurance and guide assistance.
- Extra balls: 100 pieces – 6€
- Price of transfer: 15€ per person – both directions included.
- Payment: Cash or bank payment.
Meeting point - SPLIT
N 44.568856; E 16.123323
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
Meeting point - ZADVARJE village
HOW TO FIND ZADVARJE VILLAGE
By car from Split or Trogir: Exit Split and go north towards highway A1 – DUGOPOLJE entrance. Enter the highway and drive approx. 40km in the direction of MAKARSKA. Exit at SESTANOVAC and drive 2km south to the ZADVARJE village. Meet us at Split Adventure meeting point at INA gas station.
By car from Makarska: Exit Makarska and go north. Drive for 17km and when you come to the crossroad Dubci you will see on your right a yellow sign for Imotski/Zadvarje. Turn right and drive 8km to Zadvarje. Meet us at Split Adventure meeting point at INA gas station. 50km east of Split & 25km west from Makarska.
MEETING POINT IN ZADVARJE VILLAGE
At Split Adventure meeting point, INA gas station in the village. Zadvarje has one main street called Hrvatskih branitelja, the gas station is on it.
Pick up time in SPLIT:
At RIVA in front of the entrance to the substructure of the Diocletian's palace.
01.03. – 25.08. at 09 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10 AM
Pick up time in MAKARSKA:
At INA gas station – north exit
01.03. – 25.08. at 09.30 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10.30 AM
Other departure time and places upon agreement and availability.