- Distance from start to finish: 11.000 meters
- Altitude distance from start to finish: 31 meters
- River temperature: Between 14°C and 17°C. It depends on the season.
- White water grade: Grade 2, elements of grade 3 (the grading scale goes from 1 to 6).
- Swimming: You can swim at few of the stops during the trip.
- Rafting equipment: Inflatable boats, neoprene pants and jacket, life-jacket, helmet and a paddle.
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river. All of our professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service. Our tour leaders are IRF (International rafting federation) certified. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: Minimum.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 8 years.
- What to Bring: Swimming suit, towel, dry clothes to change after the tour, water.
- Food and drinks: You can find two small shops in Zadvarje and two restaurants with domestic food and coffee. You can have whole lunch for 8 to 14 Euros.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice, at their discretion depending on the weather or river conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be adhered to.
- Number of people per day: Minimum of 2 and a Maximum of 100 or as agreed for bigger groups.
- Availability: Every day from 1st of April to the end of November. This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us the number of people in your group. We will inform you about dates available.
- Starts from: Village Zadvarje
- Rafting tour/departure times: Between 10 and 11 AM (or as agreed for each group).
- Duration of tour: 3.00 – 3.30 h
- Duration of transfer: 45 min – one-way (50 km from Split) or 30 min – one-way (25 km from Makarska)
- Activity price: 30€ per person
- The price includes: Equipment, insurance and guide assistance.
- Price of transfer: 15€ per person – both directions included.
- Organized transfers: Every day from Split and Makarska city centers.
- Payment: Cash or bank payment
Meeting point - SPLIT
N: 43°30'26.99 E: 16°26'23.13
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
Meeting point - ZADVARJE
N: 43°25'59.7" E: 16°53'33.8"
HOW TO FIND ZADVARJE VILLAGE?
By car from Split or Trogir: Exit Split and go north towards highway A1 – DUGOPOLJE entrance. Enter the highway and drive approx. 40km in the direction of MAKARSKA. Exit at SESTANOVAC and drive 2km south to the ZADVARJE village. Meet us at Split Adventure meeting point at INA gas station.
By car from Makarska: Exit Makarska and go north. Drive for 17km and when you come to the crossroad Dubci you will see on your right a yellow sign for Imotski/Zadvarje. Turn right and drive 8km to Zadvarje. Meet us at Split Adventure meeting point at INA gas station.
50km east of Split & 25km west from Makarska.
MEETING POINT IN THE VILLAGE
At Split Adventure meeting point, INA gas station in the village. Zadvarje has one main street called Hrvatskih branitelja, the gas station is on it.
Pick up time in SPLIT:
At RIVA in front of the entrance to the substructure of the Diocletian's palace.
01.03. – 25.08. at 09 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10 AM
Pick up time in MAKARSKA:
At INA gas station – north exit
01.03. – 25.08. at 09.30 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10.30 AM
Other departure time and places upon agreement and availability.