This is a great and unusual way to enjoy the unique atmosphere of Dalmatian hinterland. Fun and relaxing floating through crystal green waters of river Cetina is ideal for all generations. To float in tubes we use quiet parts of the river that are intersected by small rapids and they guarantee true entertainment. The descent down the river is completed with a break for swimming and beverages by choice.
- Distance from start to finish: 3.000 meters
- Altitude distance from start to finish: 20 meters
- River temperature: Between 15°C and 17°C. It depends on the season.
- Swimming: You can swim at a few of the stops during the trip.
- River tubing equipment: River tubes, helmet, life-jacket. In case of lower temperatures we provide wetsuit.
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river. All of our professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 10 years.
- What to Bring: Swimming suit, towel, dry clothes to change afterwards.
- Food and drinks: Costumers are advised to bring their own snacks and drinks.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice at their discretion depending on the weather or river conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be adhered to.
- Number of people per day: Minimum of 4 and a Maximum of 50.
- Availability: Every day from 15th of May to October 1st. This trip runs if there are 4 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us the number of people in your group. We will inform you about dates available.
- Starts from: Village Zadvarje
- River tubing tour departure times: Between 10 AM and 11 AM (or as agreed for each group).
- Duration of the tour: 3h
- Duration of the transfer: 45 min – one – way (50 km, from Split), 30 min – one-way (25 km, from Makarska)
- Activity price: 35€ per person
- The price includes: Equipment, insurance and guide assistance.
- Price of transfer: 15€ per person – both directions included.
- Organized transfers: Every day from Split and Makarska city centers.
- Payment: Cash or bank payment.
Meeting point - SPLIT
N 44.568856; E 16.123323
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
Meeting point - ZADVARJE village
HOW TO FIND ZADVARJE VILLAGE
By car from Split or Trogir: Exit Split and go north towards highway A1 – DUGOPOLJE entrance. Enter the highway and drive approx. 40km in the direction of MAKARSKA. Exit at SESTANOVAC and drive 2km south to the ZADVARJE village. Meet us at Split Adventure meeting point at INA gas station.
By car from Makarska: Exit Makarska and go north. Drive for 17km and when you come to the crossroad Dubci you will see on your right a yellow sign for Imotski/Zadvarje. Turn right and drive 8km to Zadvarje. Meet us at Split Adventure meeting point at INA gas station. 50km east of Split & 25km west from Makarska.
MEETING POINT IN ZADVARJE VILLAGE
At Split Adventure meeting point, INA gas station in the village. Zadvarje has one main street called Hrvatskih branitelja, the gas station is on it.
Pick up time in SPLIT: At RIVA in front of the entrance to the substructure of the Diocletian’s palace:
01.03. – 25.08. at 09 AM
26.08. – 01.10. at 10 AM
Pick up time in MAKARSKA: At INA gas station – north exit:
01.03. – 25.08. at 09.30
AM 26.08. – 01.10. at 10.30 AM
Transfer can be organized from other places and at other times upon agreement.