SEA KAYAKING HVAR – PAKLENI ISLANDS ARCHIPELAGO
Spending time in 1,700 year old city of Split and enjoying in its cultural and historical heritage still enables you to have an exciting and active one day trip. A catamaran journey to the island of Hvar will take you just one hour and there at one of the most beautiful islands in the world your adventure starts. Kayaking towards Pakleni Otoci islets in front of Hvar will let you feel one of the best parts of the Adriatic from a sea level. Islets and its preserved environment with crystal clear sea will make you experience the real Mediterranean. This spot is regularly visited by Hollywood stars, but as they usually do it with yachts, your way guarantees much more joy and pure feeling. The kayaking tour with relaxing paddling and a meal at the Pakleni Otoci will no doubt make you breathless on a positive way. Time will stop for you there and before the return to Split you will still visit the picturesque town of Hvar, the capital of the sunniest island in the Adriatic.
- Distance from start to finish: 6.500 meters
- Start and finish point: Port Križna (5 min walk from the center of town).
- Sea temperature: Between 19°C and 27°C. It depends on the season.
- Sea kayaking equipment: Life-jacket, paddle, snorkel, waterproof container for personal things, double seat on the top kayak and, if necessary, neoprene suit.
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) at all times while at sea. All our professional guides are locals with good area knowledge and experience. All guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service and some of them at Irish canoe union (ICU). Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 6 years.
- What to Bring: Swimming suit, towel, hat for sun protection, sunscreen, water, clothes to change after the tour.
- Food and drinks: Light lunch (spaghetti bolognese or with tomatoes) and one drink are included in price.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice at their discretion depending on weather or sea conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be adhered to.
- Numbers on the day: Minimum of 2 and a Maximum of 60.
- Availability: Every day from 01 of June to the end of October. This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us the number of people in your group. We also need to know if you need transfer. We will inform you about the dates available.
DEPARTURE FROM SPLIT
- Starts from: Split city center, entrance to the substructure of Diocletian’s palace from the promenade side.
- Starts with: Public speed boat from Split to Hvar: 07.20am
- Duration of transfer with public speedboat: 60min one way
- Sea kayaking & snorkeling tour departure time: 09 AM
- Duration of the kayaking tour: 4h
- Free time: After kayaking tour in Hvar town.
- Deaprture from Hvar Town to Split with public speedboat: 7.45pm
- Walking distance from the place where the speedboat in Hvar stops to the sea kayaking start position is 5-10 min.
- Price: 80€ per person.
- The price includes: Catamaran tickets, road transfer from Hvar to ferry port in Stari Grad (during off season when there are no catamarans), all equipment, light lunch (spaghetti bolognese or with tomatoes) and drink, insurance and guide assistance.
- Payment: Cash or bank payment.
DEPARTURE FROM HVAR
- Start and finish place: Port Križna, 5-10 min walk from the center of town.
- Sea kayaking & snorkeling tour departure times: 9 AM (or as agreed for each group).
- Duration of the tour: 4h
- Price: 45€ per person.
- The price includes: All equipment, lunch (spaghetti bolognese or with tomatoes) with one drink, insurance and guide assistance.
- Payment: Cash or bank payment.
Meeting point - SPLIT
N 44.568856; E 16.123323
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
Meeting point – Hvar
Meeting point - Hvar
07.45 – 08.45 Split – Hvar with public catamaran
09.00 – Arrival to Hvar
09.15 – Instructions and briefing about kayaking
09.15 – Tour start
13.30 – Tour finish – Town of Hvar: free time for visit
19.45 – Transfer from Hvar to Split with a public speedboat
20.45 – Arrival to Split