This trip begins at the area of old Pantana mill near the city of Trogir. During the trip, the participants paddle through river Pantana along channels made of reed towards sandy lagoon and further on by sea towards the city of Trogir. The city of Trogir is surrounded by sea on all sides which enables a complete tour and sightseeing of the city with a kayak. On our way back to Pantana, in the summer, we can have a cup of coffee at the beach and a swimming break. There is also a restaurant at the old Pantana mill where you can have lunch or a drink (not included in price).
- Distance from start to finish: 6 km
- Sea temperature: Between 19°C and 27°C. It depends on the season.
- Cliff diving: There are no cliff diving possibilities on this trip.
- Sea kayaking equipment: Life jacket, paddle, waterproof container for personal things, double seat on the top kayak and, if necessary, a neoprene suit
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) at all times while at sea. All our professional guides are locals with good area knowledge and experience. All guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service and some of them at Irish canoe union (ICU). Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 8 years.
- What to Bring: Swimming suit, towel, hat for sun protection, sunscreen, water, dry clothes to change after the tour.
- Food and drinks: You can find many shops in Trogir and many restaurants with domestic food and coffee. You can have the whole lunch for 15 to 20 Euros.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice at their discretion depending on the weather conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be adhered to.
- Number of people per day: Minimum of 2 and a Maximum of 60.
- Availability: Every day from 15th of May to October 1st. This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us the number of people in your group. We also need to know if you need transfers. We will inform you about the dates available.
- Starts from: Old Pantana mill near Trogir
- Sea kayaking tour departure times: Between 09 AM and 10 AM (or as agreed for each group).
- Duration of the tour: 2.30-3.30h
- Duration of the transfer: 30 min – one way (25 km from Split)
- Price: 35€ per person
- The price includes: Equipment, insurance and guide assistance.
- Price of transfer: 15€ per person – both directions included.
- Payment: Cash or bank payment.
Meeting point - SPLIT
N 44.568856; E 16.123323
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
Meeting point – TROGIR
Meeting point - Trogir
ORGANIZED TRANSFER FROM SPLIT
Pick up at RIVA, in front of the entrance to the substructure of the Diocletian’s palace.
01.03. – 25.08. at 09 AM
26.08. – 01.10. at 10 AM
Afternoon departures upon agreement and availability.
MEETING POINT IN TROGIR: Parking place near Pantana mill. Meeting time at 10 AM or upon agreement.