This tour starts in Brela at beautiful beach Jakirusa surrounded with amazing mountain Biokovo and Vrulja bay which is one of the few untouched bays in this area as well as many other natural wonders such as a submarine groundwater source not far from the beach. Our tour starts when we get the equipment and take off through the clear sea. Stand up paddling is an exciting new sport which enables you to activate your entire body through some light movements while enjoying the amazing view of the nature around you – it almost feels like you are walking on water. This is a tour for people of all ages, even children can do it! You can have a lot of fun on the stand up paddling board but it can also be very relaxing if you want it to. The tour can be completed with lunch if agreed with the guests (not included in price).
- Distance between start position and finish: 5 Km
- Stand up paddling equipment: Stand up board & paddle, life-jacket. We use inflatable boards – sizes 10,2 and 10,4 inches.
- Fitness level: A low level of fitness is required.
- Previous expirience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimium age is 8 years.
- What to bring: Water, sun glasses, hat, sunscreen, swimming suit, dry clothes to change after the tour.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad weather conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be complied with.
- Availability: You must book your place on the tour at least one day before the trip by email, message or in person so we can give you the exact meeting point and departure time as well as the number of places available on each tour.
- Starts from: Brela/Jakiruša beach.
- Meeting point: Jakiruša beach.
- Stand up paddle tour departure times: Between 10 and 11 AM (or as agreed for each group)
- Duration of the tour: 4h
- Price: 35€ per person.
- The price includes: Equipment, insurance, guide assistance.
- Price of transfer from Split/Makarska: 15€ per person – both directions included.
- Duration of transfer: 60min from Split or 25 min from Makarska
- Payment: Cash or bank payment.
Meeting point - SPLIT
N: 43°30'26.99 E: 16°26'23.13
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
Meeting point - BRELA
N: 43.386172 E: 16.902229
JAKIRUŠA BEACH IN BRELA
By car from Split or Trogir:
Exit Split and go north towards highway A1 - DUGOPOLJE entrance. Enter the highway and drive approx. 40 km in direction of MAKARSKA. Exit at ŠESTANOVAC and drive 11 km south to the intersection with Adriatic highway. Turn left at the intersection and drive 3.5 km to restaurant ‘Šampion’ which is located on the right side of the road. About ten meters before the restaurant there is a secondary road on the right that goes down abruptly. Turn to that road and after 200 meters take another right turn, drive to a church that will be on your left side but just keep going forward. Drive downhill on the asphalt road until you reach sea and beach. We will meet you 50 meters below restaurant 'Burin'.
By car from Makarska:
Exit Makarska and go north. Drive for 15 km and when you pass the turn for a place called Brela you have another 0.7 km drive to the restaurant ‘Šampion’ which is located on your left. Take a left turn immediately after the restaurant. After 200 meters take another right turn, drive to a church that will be on your left side but just keep going forward. Drive downhill on the asphalt road until you reach the sea and the beach. We will meet you 50 meters below restaurant 'Burin'. 60km east of Split, 18km west of Makarska.
Meeting time at Jakiruša at 10.30 AM or upon agreement.
Pick up time in SPLIT:
At RIVA in front of the entrance to the substructure of the Diocletian's palace.
01.03. – 25.08. at 09 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10 AM
Pick up time in MAKARSKA:
At INA gas station – north exit
01.03. – 25.08. at 09.30 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10.30 AM
Other departure time and places upon agreement and availability.