The city of Split is over 1700 years old and it truly is a special place to spend a vacation. It has a unique combination of Roman legacy and architecture with gorgeous beaches and exciting nightlife one city has to offer. Stand up paddling is an interesting new sport, which can enable you to experience this city in a completely different way because you can do some sightseeing while relaxing and having fun on your board. This is a sport for people of all ages and once you get on your board, it will feel almost like you are walking on water! Our adventure takes you along the coastline so you will have the opportunity to see beach Kasjuni that is very popular with locals and you will go pass Villa Dalmatia, which was once the home of the former Yugoslav leader Tito. You will enjoy the beauties of the park forest Marjan and have a relaxing day while experiencing the city of Split in a way no other tour offers.
- Distance between start position and finish: 6 Km
- Stand up paddling equipment: Board, paddle and life-jacket. We use inflatable boards- sizes 10,2 and 10,4 inches.
- Fitness level: A low level of fitness is required.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 8 years.
- What to bring: Swimming suit, sunglasses, hat, water, sunscreen, towel, dry clothes to change afterwards.
- Food & Drink: There are few small restaurants with a great choice of food and drinks near the starting/finish point of the tour.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad weather conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia staff must be complied with.
- Availability: You must book your place on the tour at least one day prior by e-mail, message or in person so we can give you the exact meeting point and time of departure as well as the number of places available on each tour.
- Starts from: Split city center
- Stand up paddle tour departure times: Morning and afternoon, depending on the season.
- Duration of the tour: 4h
- Price: 40€ per person
- The price includes: Equipment, insurance, guide assistance, transfer to the start point and back.
- Payment: Cash or bank payment.
- Organized transfer: From our regular meeting point or in front of your hotel or private accommodation by agreement.
Meeting point - SPLIT
N 44.568856; E 16.123323
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
MEETING POINT IN SPLIT
Matejuška beach near the small fishing port.
01.03. – 26.08. at 09 AM
27.08. – 01.10. at 10 AM
Departure time can be defined upon agreement.