We are taking you to an attractive and still unusual sightseeing tour of Split. Cycling takes place by the sea almost through the entire trip while we visit Split bays, beaches, harbors and park-forest Marjan. Given the many opportunities the city has to offer, the trip can be enriched with a variety of activities such as visiting a museum, a tour of the palace, swimming or having lunch or dinner.
- Distance between start position and finish: 15- 20 Km
- Biking equipment: Cube Aim 26, 27.5 and 29 bicycles, helmet.
- Fitness level: A low level of fitness is required.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 8 years. For young children aged between 1 and 3 there are bicycle seats and helmets are free of charge.
- Swimming: You can swim at a few of the stops during the trip.
- What to bring: Comfortable shoes and clothes, swimming suit (optional), hat, sunglasses, plenty of water.
- Food & Drink: There are few small restaurants with a great choice of food and drinks near the start/finish point of the tour.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad weather conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia staff must be adhered to.
- Availability: Every day during the whole year. You must book your place on the tour at least one day before the trip by e-mail, message or in person so we can give you the exact meeting point and time of departure as well as the number of places available on each tour.
- Starts from: Split city center
- Biking tour departure times: Morning and afternoon, depending on the season
- Duration of the tour: 2.45 – 3h
- Price: 35€ per person.
- Price includes: Equipment, insurance, guide assistance.
- Payment: Cash or bank payment.
- Organized transfer: Pick-up is in front of your hotel or private accommodation by agreement if you are not located in Split.
Meeting point - SPLIT
N: 43°30'26.99 E: 16°26'23.13
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
MEETING POINT in Split: small port and beach Matejuška.
01.03. – 25.08. at 9AM
26.08. – 02.10 at 10AM
Other departure times upon agreement.