We are challenging you on a full day of adventure activities! Join us for a whole day Rafting and Paintball on an incredible location near the city of Split. Start your day with Rafting in the morning. This activity will excite and thrill you. You’ll be given expert instruction and then off you go! Slide down the rapids, avoid boulders and work together with your team. You will have plenty of time to exchange your impressions during lunch in the village after the rafting trip. And make sure you charge your batteries because you need energy for what is coming. Running through the woods, hiding behind trees… we are taking you to an abandoned stone village, ideal place for Paintball activity. The rest is up to you! We don’t need to tell you that paintballing is a sport in which players eliminate opponents from play by hitting them will pellets containing paint. From capture the flag to seek and destroy, the games are incredible. This is one of those activities that lets you shed the years and wander around like a small child.
- Distance from start to finish for the Rafting trip: 11.000 meters
- Altitude distance from start to finish (Rafting trip): 31 meters
- River temperature: Between 14°C and 17°C. It depends on the season.
- White water grade: Grade 2, elements of grade 3 (the grading scale goes from 1 to 6)
- Swimming: You can swim at few of the stops during the trip.
- Rafting equipment: Inflatable boats, neoprene pants and jacket, neoprene boots, life-jacket, helmet and paddle.
- Paintball equipment: Paintball marker, mask and oversuit, 100 paint balls.
- Extra paint balls: 100 pieces/6,00€
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river. All of our professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service. Our tour leaders are IRF (International rafting federation) certified. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: Minimum level of fitness is necessary.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 8 years for Rafting and 16 for Paintball
- What to Bring: Footwear for paintball, swimming suit, towel, dry and clean clothes to change after both activites.
- Food and drinks: Lunch in Zadvarje village after the rafting trip
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice, at their discretion depending on the weather or river conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be adhered to.
- Number of people per day: Minimum of 6.
- Availability: Every day from 15th of April to the end of November. This program runs if there are 6 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us the number of people in your group. We will inform you about the dates available.
- Starts from: Village Zadvarje
- Departure time: Between 10 and 11 AM (or as agreed for each group).
- Duration of the tour: Whole day.
- Duration of the transfer: 45 min – one-way (50 km, from Split) or 35 min – one-way (25 km, from Makarska)
- Transfer between locations for rafting and paintball: 15min (included in price)
- Price: 80,00€
- The price includes: Equipment, insurance, transfers, BBQ lunch, instructors for Rafting trip and instructor’s assistance for Paintball activity
- Organized transfers: Every day from Split and Makarska city centers.
Meeting point - SPLIT
N: 43°30'26.99 E: 16°26'23.13
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
Adventure center - ZADVARJE village
N: 43°25'59.7" E: 16°53'33.8"
HOW TO FIND ZADVARJE VILLAGE?
By car from Split or Trogir direction: Exit Split and go north towards highway A1 - DUGOPOLJE entrance. Enter the highway and drive approx. 35 km in direction of MAKARSKA. Exit at ŠESTANOVAC and drive 2 km south to the ZADVARJE village. Meet us at INA petrol station in the village.
By car from Makarska: Exit Makarska and go north. Drive for 17 km and when you come to crossroad DUBCI you will see on your right a yellow sign Imotski/Zadvarje. Turn right and drive 8 km towards Zadvarje. Meet us at INA petrol station in the village.
50km east from Split and 25km west from Makarska.
Meeting time at 10AM in the village or upon agreement.
Pick up time in SPLIT:
At RIVA in front of the entrance to the substructure of the Diocletian's palace.
01.03. – 25.08. at 09 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10 AM
Pick up time in MAKARSKA:
At INA gas station – north exit
01.03. – 25.08. at 09.30 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10.30 AM
Other departure time and places upon agreement and availability.