Rafting on Cetina River is the most popular and most attended adventure tour in Dalmatia. Rafting in protected area of the river canyon attracts many tourists every summer. The quiet parts of the river and the second and third grade rapids enable a three-hour combination of adventure and relaxation in the amazing Cetina river canyon. Our rafting tours through the crystal-green waters of the Cetina usually ends with a barbecue lunch on the banks of the river (not included in price).
- Distance from start to finish: 11.000 meters
- Altitude distance from start to finish: 31 meters
- River temperature: Between 14°C and 17°C. It depends on the season.
- White water grade: Grade 2, elements of grade 3 (the grading scale goes from 1 to 6).
- Swimming: You can swim at few of the stops during the trip.
- Rafting equipment: Inflatable boats, neoprene pants and jacket, life-jacket, helmet and a paddle.
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river. All of our professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service. Our tour leaders are IRF (International rafting federation) certified. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: Minimum.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 8 years.
- What to Bring: Swimming suit, towel, dry clothes to change after the tour, water.
- Food and drinks: You can find two small shops in Zadvarje and two restaurants with domestic food and coffee. You can have whole lunch for 8 to 14 Euros.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice, at their discretion depending on the weather or river conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be adhered to.
- Number of people per day: Minimum of 2 and a Maximum of 100 or as agreed for bigger groups.
- Availability: Every day from 1st of April to the end of November. This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us the number of people in your group. We will inform you about dates available.
- Starts from: Village Zadvarje
- Rafting tour/departure times: Between 10 and 11 AM (or as agreed for each group).
- Duration of tour: 3.00 – 3.30 h
- Duration of transfer: 45 min – one-way (50 km from Split) or 30 min – one-way (25 km from Makarska)
- Activity price: 30€ per person
- The price includes: Equipment, insurance and guide assistance.
- Price of transfer: 15€ per person – both directions included.
- Organized transfers: Every day from Split and Makarska city centers.
- Payment: Cash or bank payment
Meeting point - SPLIT
N: 43°30'26.99 E: 16°26'23.13
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
Meeting point - ZADVARJE village
N: 43°25'59.7" E: 16°53'33.8"
HOW TO FIND ZADVARJE VILLAGE?
By car from Split or Trogir direction: Exit Split and go north towards highway A1 - DUGOPOLJE entrance. Enter the highway and drive approx. 35 km in direction of MAKARSKA. Exit at ŠESTANOVAC and drive 2 km south to the ZADVARJE village. Meet us at INA petrol station in the village.
By car from Makarska: Exit Makarska and go north. Drive for 17 km and when you come to crossroad DUBCI you will see on your right a yellow sign Imotski/Zadvarje. Turn right and drive 8 km towards Zadvarje. Meet us at INA petrol station in the village.
50km east from Split and 25km west from Makarska.
Meeting time at 10AM in the village or upon agreement.
Pick up time in SPLIT:
At RIVA in front of the entrance to the substructure of the Diocletian's palace.
01.03. – 25.08. at 09 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10 AM
Pick up time in MAKARSKA:
At INA gas station – north exit
01.03. – 25.08. at 09.30 AM
26.08. – 01.03. at 10.30 AM
Other departure time and places upon agreement and availability.