On Marjan hill you will climb some of the most interesting routes grading from 4b to 8a. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or expert – with instructors’ guidance and advices, you too can enjoy the best views of islands and beaches. Explore old hermitages, sun gaze above the sea or just fill your lungs with fresh air! This is by far one of the best climbing locations you will see. When you are done conquering this beauty, you can continue exploring the hill, relax at nearby beaches or return to city center and blend in ‘easy going’ lifestyle of its inhabitants.
- Climbing route heights: Up to 30 meters.
- Route grades: From 4b to 8a.
- Swimming: Possible at several beaches near the climbing area.
- Climbing equipment: Helmet, harness, rope, climbing shoes.
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU and the UIAA standards. All customers must wear a helmet at all times while climbing. All of our professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 8 years.
- Food and drinks: You can find many shops and restaurants with domestic food and coffee in vicinity. There are no shops on the climbing area.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours without notice at their discretion depending on the weather conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatias’ staff must be adhered to.
- Numbers on the day: Minimum of 2 and a Maximum of 50.
- Availability: Every day during the whole year. This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us the number of people in your group. We will inform you about the dates available.
- Starts from: Split city
- Climbing tour departure times: Depends on the season (temperature), can be arranged in the morning or afternoon.
- Duration of the activity: 3.30 h
- Price: 45,00€ per person
- The price includes: Equipment, insurance, guide assistance, both way transfer from Split city center to the climbing area.
- Payment: Cash or bank payment
Meeting point - SPLIT
N: 43°30'26.99 E: 16°26'23.13
Meeting point in SPLIT - 43°30'26.99 N 16°26'23.13 E
Pick up At RIVA in front of the entrance to the substructure of the Diocletian’s palace:
01.03. – 25.08. at 09 AM
26.08. – 01.10. at 10 AM
Afternoon departures upon agreement.